Hiring a Foundation Repair Company
How to Find the Right Contractor for You
Local Experts: Ram Jack New England understands the local soils and foundation types. Being part of the Ram Jack network, which has 40+ years of experience in the field, we set the standard for high-quality systems.
Important things you should look for in a foundation repair contractor:
- Manufacturer Support: Ram Jack New England is a franchise of Ram Jack and part of over 50 dealers throughout the world. We have access to custom manufacturing of steel foundation brackets if your foundation has a unique situation. We can handle any foundation problem you may have.
- Trained Workers: All Ram Jack New England workers are expertly trained in all the systems we install. Our employees attend company and industry training design to keep them up to date in the latest technologies. Once a year we attend Ram Jack University in Ada, OK designed to help us help our customers with a foundation problem.
- Insured: Ram Jack New England workers are covered by workers compensation insurance. We also carry general liability and auto insurance.
- Local Resources: Ram Jack New England works with local engineers who understand local soils and foundation types.
- Solid Warranty: All our residential foundation repairs (Ram Jack Helical or Deep Driven Steel Pile Systems) are covered by our Nationally Backed Transferable Lifetime Warranty. Our work is warranted for the Lifetime of the Structure and even if something were to happen to our local company your work would be covered by a nearby Ram Jack Dealer or by the RamJack Corporate Office.
- Permit Service: Our Project Manager will take care of obtaining all building and parking permits needed to do your job.
- Customer Service: Another thing to consider when hiring the right contractor to repair your foundation is customer service. Unlike most companies, Ram Jack New England has a live person answer the phone during business hours. Our workers are trained to be courteous and polite, treating your property with the highest respect. They will clean up after the job and leave the work space as if they were never there.
- Quality, Green Products: We only use Ram Jack quality products which are considered to best the best in the business. Strong and designed to last. Each of our piles and brackets is powder-coated to protect them from ground chemicals. Other companies galvanize their brackets and piles; however, these heavy metals can end up in the ground water. The Ram Jack Piles are the green way to help protect the environment.
Have a question regarding how or foundation repair contractors will handle your wall crack repair or foundation problem? Call Ram Jack New England today and get the answers you want!
New England Foundation Solutions, LLC DBA Ram Jack New England is a Massachusetts Limited Liability Company that is registered to do business in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Ram Jack holds Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor Registration #175184. Fabio DeVeiga, Our System Design Specialist hold a Massachusetts (CSL) Construction Supervisor License.