Ram Jack SoCal
Owner's Charles Huss and Tony Cubero decided to expand into foundation repair in the Los Angeles region to meet the demand and widespread need for foundation repair experts. Because local permitting requirements are very strict, there is a shortage of qualified experts helping local residents with foundation failure issues.
We have a reputation for quality services on every project:
- We have a Five-Star Rating on Google
- We are HomeAdvisor Screened & Approved
- We are Highly-Rated on Thumbtack
- We have been providing foundation services in LA since 2012
- We have a decade of experience installing deep pile foundations
- After a foundation inspection, we never recommend services that aren't needed
Ram Jack SoCal's goal is not just to fill in the local absence of foundation repair services, but to actually provide best-in-industry customer service to every resident we work with. Our team brings decades of experience in general contracting together with highly effective and cutting-edge technology from the Ram Jack brand. We believe this combination makes us the best provider for repairing home foundations from erosion and earthquakes in Los Angeles and Southern California.
Our Background: Los Angeles Natives
Born and raised in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles. Alumni of California State University, Northridge. I come from a big family and most of them reside in California. I have an older sister and two younger brothers and lots of cousins. Growing up I was very close with my parents and grandparents. I was one of those kids that did everything with my grandparents every chance I got. My family is very supportive of one another. I was very active in sports and my grandfather made sure he was present at all my games. Being so close with my grandfather is probably why I chose a construction career. As for myself, I’m married with two daughters. I can be quite obsessive about work but my favorite part of the day is when I get home to my 3 girls. I love being outdoors, and if not for working, I’d be just fine snow skiing everyday.
THE STORY OF OUR Foundation Repair Company
I’d say it started with my grandfather as he became a licensed general contractor in 1946. My father was studying to become an architect before injuries from the Vietnam War forced him to choose a different career path. Construction runs in the family blood with many relatives as contractors that all run their own successful construction companies.
I learned the business from a contractor relative that was taught by my grandfather. I received my general contractor license in 2007. I’ve done everything from residential remodels to ground-up new construction. Spent some years exclusively working on commercial apartment complexes. Ram Jack and foundation repair came into my life in 2009. I hired them to repair one of my clients homes. The home had quite a bit of settlement and they were needing to sell the house as part of their retirement to another state. The repaired home sold for top dollar. The results from the Ram Jack system and seeing how much it helped the owner hooked me instantly. I befriended the Ram Jack contractor and was asked to join Ram Jack in 2014. Since then I’ve exclusively done Ram Jack and foundation repair.
- Helicals and Steel Piles
- Hydraulics and Helical Drivers
- Seismic Behavior of Helical Piles in Dense Sands
- Seismic Behavior of Helical Piles in Liquefaction
- CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymers) Concrete Repair
- Increasing Soil Bearing Capacity using Structural Polyurethane
Kenny Kennedy – General Manager
Kenny hails from Puerto Rico. Started with Ram Jack SoCal as an installer. Enjoys spending time with his son in his spare time. Was a sponsored professional skater that travelled the world competing.
Learn More About Us
- Owner Charles Huss's LinkedIn Profile
- Foursquare City Guide Profile
- Southern California AMA Championship Motocross Series Sponsor
- Deep Foundation Institute – Trade Show Participant
- Sponsoring Member California Geotechnical Engineering Association
- International Concrete Repair Institute
- National Warranty Trust