The Ram Jack System
What sets The Ram Jack System apart?
- More than 40 years developing and improving our systems, leading to over 20 patents
- Ram Jack manufactures its own products, using 100% American-made steel
- National warranty trust
- ISO 9001 compliant
- Payment options
- Highly-trained employees
We have the following unique solutions for foundation repair and support:
Commonly used on residential and commercial structures with sufficient weight
- Friction-Reducing Starter: Every driven pile is advanced into the ground with a lead section designed to reduce internal and external friction, therefore increasing the depth of every pile ensuring a load-bearing strata has been reached.
- Twin Hydraulic Drive System: Our dual rams are able to drive deeper into permanent strata. Our driving head delivers rapid power to long sections of piling, allowing for quick installation and a stronger pile.
- Guide Sleeves: Variable-length guide sleeves help stiffen the piling in less-compacted surface layers.
Used on lightweight structures and areas with soft soils
- Hydraulic Drive Motor: Helicals are torqued into the ground utilizing a hydraulic drive motor. This method reduces the strain on existing structures and allows for installation on lightweight structures and also new construction.
- Individual Bearing Plates: Provide greater surface area to bear the weight of forces on the pile
- Threaded Connections: Provides the strongest, most rigid connection in the industry