FOUNDATION REPAIR SOLUTIONS
Not all Helical Piles are created equal. Ram Jack’s patented helical pile system is engineered to provide foundation support for numerous residential and commercial applications. We utilize only US manufactured steel to ensure quality and optimal performance. This also enables us to provide a Life of Structure Transferable Warranty, the best in the industry.
Each helical pile is driven deep into the soil with powerful hydraulics to provide massive support. Ram Jack’s Helical piles are the ideal solution for residential and commercial foundation repair projects, including pre-construction applications.
Helical piles/piers have the built-in advantage of rapid installation with small equipment, immediate loading capabilities and cost efficiency when compared with traditional foundation repair methods. Helical piles also feature built-in quality control through real-time tracking of the torque-to-capacity ratio during installation.
Our knowledge and experience give us the ability to adapt to various soil conditions, site and structure designs and allows us to find the best performing solution. Our goal is to provide you with an affordable permanent solution. Given their ease of installation and powerful load-bearing capacities, Ram Jack’s helical piles can be utilized in a variety of ways to achieve foundation repair success no matter how unique the project.
They can also provide superior, affordable options for light load projects like porches and slabs.
Helical piles are ideal for:
- Residential and Commercial foundation repair
- Basement wall, retaining wall, and shore tie backs
- Porches – Helical Piles are not dependent on the weight of the structure during installation.
- Interior Slab Support - After installing helical anchors through the slab, the floor is raised mechanically and supported on firm load-bearing strata.
- Wall Tie Backs - Commonly used in the repair of retaining walls and basement walls, helical tiebacks offer a clean easy installation.
- New Construction - These helical anchors are installed prior to construction to prevent downward settlement before it starts.
We are proud to service the Kansas City Metropolitan area including:
- Lenexa, Overland Park, Kansas City, Leavenworth, Leawood, Merriam, Mission Hills, Mission, Prairie Village, Shawnee, and Olathe in Kansas
- Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, Belton, Blue Springs, Excelsior Springs, Gladstone, Liberty, Parkville, Platte City, Grandview, Raytown, and Independence in Missouri.
Make an appointment with Spartan Ram Jack to learn about specific services we offer or start by calling (816) 307-1036.