Foundation Repair Services in Huntington, West Virginia
Repairing Homes with Foundation Settlement, Cracks, and Waterproofing Problems
If you are noticing signs of foundation failure, our experts can inspect your property to assess the damage and provide you with a clear picture of what is going on. Moran Construction, Inc. can manage foundation projects for homes, businesses, and new construction/preconstruction. Our team uses cutting-edge technology and American-made equipment to provide long-lasting solutions you can depend on.
- Professional on-site estimates
- Financing options with flexibility
- Customer-centered service and custom-designed solutions
- Industry leader in foundation repair technology
Causes of Foundation Issues in Huntington, WV
There are some key causes for foundation problems in the Huntington area. The most common reasons are listed below:
- Poor Drainage: If your home has poor drainage or a broken drainage system around the base, rainwater, runoff, and other sources of moisture will cause soil expansion. This will put pressure on your foundation that can crack it.
- Tree Root Transpiration: Tree roots in the soil around a home can draw out the water and change the soil conditions. This can lead to severe settling.
- Plumbing Leaks: One of the most common sources of foundation issues are broken water pipes (or sewer pipes) that homeowners are unaware of until the damage is severe.
- Poor Soil Preparation: In the early phases of home construction, poorly compacted soil will result in soil shifting later on.
Get in touch with our Huntington foundation contractors by calling (740) 444-4773 or fill out a form online.