Drainage Repair in Charleston
Home Drainage Systems to Protect Your Property & Foundation
The EPS aggregate in EZFlow Drain Systems takes the place of gravel usually found in drainage applications, resulting in savings of time, labor, and transportation costs. With EZflow, there is far less risk of tree and other landscape damage than with conventional systems, AND there’s no gravel to clean up! And, since it is so light in weight and easy to handle – a 10 foot section of EZflow equals 1/4 ton of gravel. Water travels through EZFlow 5 times faster than through gravel.
Whether you need drainage system repair or installation, our team has the tools and expertise to keep your foundation protected and your property dry.
Performance of Expandable Polystyrene
Control Ground Water
- Wet Spots
- Slow Draining Areas
- Wet Weather Springs
- Mosquito Breeding Grounds
The french drain systems we use are engineered with flow channels that deliver a flow rate superior to gravel and pipe.
- 6" or 10" systems
Insufficient sloping or an absence of soil grading requires a secondary system to ensure that groundwater cannot collect by the foundation.
- Meets Building Code Specifications
Retaining Wall Drains
Our retaining wall drainage system works just as well for protecting retaining walls as they do for protecting foundations.
Our drain contractors in West Virginia and Southern Ohio can ensure that your foundation drainage system is up to code and protects your home.
Why It Is Important to Have Drainage for a Foundation
- Prevent Mold: Mold formation can begin in a basement, crawlspace, or foundation area due to the humidity increase from the presence of water.
- Prevent Rot: Wood in the floors or walls will begin to rot if groundwater seeps into the foundation or basement.
- Water Leaks: Water pooling in the basement or foundation walls will cause damage to a home's structure if left unaddressed.
- Foundation Cracks: If groundwater causes soil expansion and contraction near a home, this can create pressure that will crack a foundation.
Why This Foundation Drainage System Is Better Than Standard Gravel
Faster Flow Rate
Compared with traditional gravel and pipe systems, the yard drainage system we use has a flow rate that is 30% better.
Easier to Install
The systems we install are extremely lightweight and can be installed in half the time of other pipe systems.
Material Has Very Long Lifespan
The material we use has a lifespan of over 100 years.
Withstands the Freeze & Thaw Cycle
Theses systems are designed to withstand the most extreme temperatures on earth.
Learn More About Us
- Our team is part of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors (NAWSRC)