Concrete Lifting in Sacramento
Concrete Leveling Company Near You
Tripping over a jagged concrete slab can be startling, not to mention hazardous. Homeowners and businesses both know that keeping concrete level is essential for accessibility. Concrete lifting is one method used to repair foundations, driveways, or sidewalks. It's also useful for any other type of major concrete slabs. This method is accomplished by leveling out a nearby slab to match the same height of the slab that’s not level. Usually, this process is a relatively simple fix. However, in some cases, it can take a few days to try and even every area out. This is especially true if you’re using concrete raising to make reparations on a home’s foundation.
The process of lifting concrete slabs goes by a few different names. For example, one method is commonly referred to as “pressure grouting” and mudjacking” by our team of foundation experts at NorCal Ram Jack.
Northern California cities tend to be a hot patch for some of the largest earthquakes in the U.S... It’s no wonder residents in the Sacramento area have constant foundation issues. Are you dealing with something as small as a cracked sidewalk? Perhaps it's something as major as an uneven home foundation? Our team of professionals provides repairs for concrete slabs as well as damaged foundations.
Reach us today for concrete lifting in Sacramento by calling (888) 900-0659 today!
Polyurethane vs. Mudjacking
Technology is constantly advancing the foundation repair industry. It shouldn't be surprising that there’s alternatives to mudjacking. Leveling concrete by way of polyurethane foam definitely has its advantages. Let’s take a look at a few of the benefits and drawbacks this modern method offers:
- smaller holes which mean less chance for unintentional damage
- water-resistant materials
- smaller chances for water erosion to take place
- all-around cleaner process/less time spent cleaning after the job is completed
- not completely environmentally sound
- need ideal temperatures for proper installation
- foam dust can be toxic to those around during installation
Repair for Sunken or Uneven Concrete
There’s nothing worse than trying to get out for a walk when suddenly you trip and almost fall. That’s when you realize one slab of concrete is significantly uneven in comparison to the one you were just walking on.
That’s what NorCal Ram Jack is here for. Our team can make any necessary repairs to sunken down or uneven concrete. It doesn’t matter if it’s a nearby sidewalk or the driveway to your garage. Our trained leveling professionals can take on any job.
Here are a few characteristics that set Ram Jack apart from the competition when it comes to making repairs to concrete slabs:
- Integrity– our team will make sure to be honest and transparent with you when it comes to the process ahead. We will inform you of a committed timeline, guaranteed price, and the type of materials we will use. We’ll also be honest about the longevity of our solution.
- Quality – we treat our customers with the best possible service. This means we use top-of-the-line tools, equipment, and materials. Our services will offer only quality products for your solution. This is true whether you’re trying to even out some concrete or wanting to use polyurethane foam.
- Reliability – Ram Jack isn’t in the business of temporary solutions. We want you to be able to not have to think about concrete repairs for a long time when we’re finished with a project. That’s why one of our main focuses is to create a solution that’s going to work for many years down the road.
For more information on concrete raising and the best solution for your home, driveway, or sidewalk, call us! Contact us by phone at (888) 900-0659!