Bowing Wall Repairs in Lexington
Trust Our Foundation Repair Experts – Call (888) 612-7509
Bowed walls is a serious foundation issue. If left untreated, it can place the structural integrity of a building in jeopardy by allowing moisture, pests, and more into the walls. The walls come under pressure, which causes it to bow or bend and destabilize the structure.
Some causes of bowed walls include:
- Hydrostatic pressure
- Irregular wall size
- Lack of restraint between exterior walls
- Thermal expansion and contraction
- Shifting soil
- Increase in the floor load
If you believe your walls are bowing, it is important you obtain professional help immediately. At Ram Jack Kentucky, our foundation repair experts provide comprehensive inspections to locate the cause of the issue as well as permanent solutions. Our services are backed by over 40 years of industry-leading experience you can trust.
Make sure your home and business are protected. Call (888) 612-7509 to learn more about our bowing wall repairs in Lexington.
Stabilize Your Walls – Call (888) 612-7509
If you need quality foundation repair services in Lexington, look no further than Ram Jack®. We have extensive experience and training in providing non-invasive, comprehensive repairs.
Check out our solutions for bowing walls:
- The Richtech Stabilizer – The Richtech Stabilizer is an effective way to address bowing walls. It restores the structural integrity of the property by reinforcing the walls with sturdy metal beams. With one product, you can avoid exterior excavation and enjoy permanent solutions.
- Helical Anchors – Helical anchors are inserted into the ground and attached to the wall to offer more structural stability. It allows for clean installation and minimal disturbance to the rest of your home.
- Yard Work – Shifting soil and natural pressure are some of the main causes of bowed walls. By doing some yard work, clearing the area around the walls, and preventing the ground and roof to soak up water, we can help eliminate the external risks.
Are you ready to get started? Reach our Lexington foundation repair experts by calling (888) 612-7509.