Basement Health Association Member
Basement Health Associations
Moran Construction is a member of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors. The Basement Health Association is a professional trade association serving the public and waterproofing, structure, and foundation repair industries. Members of the Basement Health Association are required to uphold strict Standards of Practice and Canon of Ethics as established by the industry. This insures the public that Basement Health Association contractors have the highest degree of knowledge, standards, ethics, and quality of workmanship available in the industry.
Find answers to the following questions when you contact our team:
- Condensation: How to determine if you have dampness due to condensation and what you can do about it
- Damage Signs: Basement Water Damage Signs
- Flooding: Removing water from a flooded basement
- Flooding: Cleaning up after flooding.
- Grading: How to achieve surface water control & How to properly grade your land
- Gutters & Downspouts: Maintenance and care of gutters & downspouts.
- Gutters & Downspouts: Checking gutters & downspouts
- Rainwater: How rainwater gets into your home and how to keep rainwater out
- Rainwater: Special problems created by snow
- Why Waterproof: Hazards of a damp or leaky basement
- Why Waterproof: Why fix a damp or wet basement
Keep your family and home safe. Make an appointment with Moran Construction, Inc. or start by calling (740) 444-4773.