Our main goal at Ram Jack New England is to keep a foundation from settling any further. This we like to call foundation stabilization. This can be accomplished with a multitude of different products that we have:
- Helical Pile System – used to stabilize a foundation in sandy, swampy soils.
- Deep Driven Steel Pile Systems – used to stabilize a foundation in rocky or hard clay soils.
- Wall Tie Backs For Lateral Support of wall and piles.
- Carbon Fiber – used to help support bowed walls, columns and beams.
- Epoxy Welding – used to weld the concrete wall back together after the foundation has been stabilized.
- Slab Bracket Supports – used to help raise and support a concrete slab that has fallen.
- Porch Brackets – used for lightweight foundations.
At Ram Jack New England, if we don’t have the right bracket for your particular, unique situation, we can have one custom designed at our corporate manufacturing plant in Ada, OK. We can custom build anything required to stabilize any foundation. With this kind of service and commitment, you can be assured that we are able to permanently keep your foundation from any further downward movement.
Once a foundation is stabilized by Ram Jack New England, you will receive peace of mind knowing the work comes with a Nationally Backed, Transferable, Written Lifetime Warranty.
Ram Jack New England prides itself on its follow-up program, which comes free with any of its foundation stabilization systems. Once every year, we will be happy to review the elevations of your foundation, and record and compare them to the elevation done at the completion of our job. Our monitoring service is included free of charge with every foundation stabilization system.
When you go to sell your home (if you ever do), just notify our office and we can arrange to transfer your lifetime warranty to the new owners. They will still experience our yearly monitoring service for free, also.
Many people wonder how they could afford a major foundation settlement repair project. Ram Jack is happy to offer our Easy Pay Program, where you can finance your job with a plan to fit your particular needs.