Home Foundation Repair in Albany, Georgia
Foundation Repair Specialists
If you have noticed the beginning signs of foundation damage in your home, either by the sight of cracks in your exterior brick or a gradual slope increase in your bedroom, it is crucial to have the damage repaired as soon as possible.
For over 40 years, Ram Jack has provided home and business owners with reliable foundation services that have ensured the stability and health of their home or commercial space. If you have any concerns regarding your home’s foundation or you would like an inspection give us a call!
Our foundation experts provide full inspections that help us find a personalized solution designed specifically for your property.
Here are some other reasons why we are continuously hired to complete repairs:
- Personalized Solutions – After our inspection, our repair expert will create a full-service package that is specially designed with your property and foundation problems in mind. Your repair expert will create a customizable solution that will repair your foundation and prevent future damage.
- Professional Estimates – All of our repair experts are professionally trained and have the experience and knowledge to give you estimates backed by facts, honesty, and professionalism.
- Financing Options – Ram Jack offers a variety of financing options, which gives you several different ways to pay for your services. If you have questions about our financing options, please call us at (855) 908-4323 today!
- Workmanship Guarantees – All of our foundation services are backed by our workmanship guarantees to give you peace of mind knowing that we have your back – even after our repairs.
All of the benefits described above continue to be some of the reasons why our foundation repair experts are constantly chosen to help repair home foundations, basements, and crawlspaces.
Read up on customer testimonials from prior projects.
Common Causes of Foundation Problems in Albany, GA
During the wet season in Albany, when a lot of rain hits Georgia in a small amount of time, the ground becomes saturated with rainwater around your home. This soil, now saturated, can place quite a bit of pressure on your home’s foundation. When this pressure surpasses the load it was designed for, your foundation may begin to show signs of damage.
Some of these signs include:
- Exterior or Interior Wall Cracks
- Floor Cracks
- Leaning Chimney
- Misaligned Windows
- Doors That Stick
- Sloping Floors
- Bowing Walls
- Excess Space Between Wall, Ceiling, or Floor
If you see any of these tell-tale signs of foundation failure, it may be time for you to call the Ram Jack experts today! When it comes to foundation repair, one of the things we may recommend is the use of helical piers. At Ram Jack Solid Foundations - Tallahassee, we use only the best, American-Made helical piers available.
Helical piers, also known as helical anchors, are a solution used to secure foundations. Their ease of installation makes them one of the most common solutions available for foundation repair. They thread into the ground and don’t require large excavation work. There is little soil disturbance, and they transfer the weight of the structure to load-bearing soil.
Searching for foundation contractors in Albany, Georgia? Call (855) 908-4323 today!