FOUNDATION REPAIR SOLUTIONS
Ram Jack’s patented helical pile system is engineered to provide foundation support for numerous residential and commercial applications. We utilize only US manufactured steel to ensure quality and optimal performance. This also enables us to provide a Life of Structure Transferable Warranty, the best in the industry.
Helical piles/piers have the built-in advantage of rapid installation with small equipment, immediate loading capabilities and cost efficiency when compared with traditional foundation methods. Helical piles also feature built-in quality control through real-time tracking of the torque-to-capacity ratio during installation. Each helical pile is twisted deep into the soil with powerful hydraulics to provide massive support.
Our knowledge and ability to adapt to various soil conditions and site and structure designs, allows us to design the best custom engineered solution. Our goal is to provide you with a great solution, at a great price, and ultimately deliver a permanent repair.
Ram Jack’s Helical piles can be utilized in a variety of ways to achieve foundation repair success no matter how unique the project. Helical piles are ideal for:
- Basement wall, retaining wall, and shore tie backs
- Interior Slab Support - After installing helical anchors through the slab, the floor is raised mechanically and supported on firm load-bearing strata.
- New Construction - These helical anchors are installed prior to construction to prevent downward settlement before it starts.
- Porches – Helical Piles are not dependent on the weight of the structure during installation.
- Residential and Commercial foundation repair
- Wall Tie Backs - Commonly used in the repair of retaining walls and basement walls, helical tiebacks offer a clean, easy installation.
We are proud to service the St. Louis Metropolitan area including:
Affton, Ballwin, Brentwood, Chesterfield, Clarkson Valley, Clayton, Crestwood, Creve Coeur, Des Peres, Ellisville, Eureka, Fenton, Florissant, Frontenac, Kirkwood, Ladue, Lemay, Manchester, Maplewood, Maryland Heights, Mehlville, Oakville, Old Jamestown, Olivette, Richmond Heights, Sappington, Sunset Hills, Town and Country, University City, Valley Park, Webster Groves, Wildwood, and St. Louis in Missouri.
Belleville, Bethalto, Collinsville, East Alton, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, Freeburg, Glen Carbon, Godfrey, Granite City, Hartford, Hecker, Highland, Lebanon, Madison, Maryville, Mascoutah, Millstadt, New Athens, O'Fallon, Red Bud, Roxana, Shiloh, St Jacob, Waterloo, Wood River in Illinois.
Make an appointment with Ram Jack St. Louis to learn about specific services we offer or start by calling (314) 551-9580.