Full time position.
Ram Jack is hiring a responsible foundation repair/new foundation construction crew supervisor. Must have or be able to obtain a CDL. Requires digging, heavy lifting and operating machinery. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred. Very competitive compensation for the right person.
Work Experience Requirements
- Construction Background: 2 years of construction experience, including operating a mini-excavator and/or forklift, etc.
- Management: Crew management experience
Crew supervisors with a construction background will have the skills to transition to installing Ram Jack foundation piles.
- Day to day oversight of Production Crew.
- Assigns tasks to crew members in warehouse and/or on job site.
- Manages materials and equipment—both before leaving for job site as well as at the warehouse.
- Prior to start of any job, Crew Supervisor will meet with homeowner to review job plan, take “before” elevations, and report any problems to Production Manager.
- Responsible for overall production of jobs, start to finish. Ensures job is produced according to plan and that all standards/guidelines/safety rules/regulations are met, on the job, on Ram Jack premises, and when traveling to and from job site.
- Completion of accurate paperwork when jobs are finished, and that paperwork is turned in according to deadlines set by Production Manager, including time sheets.
- Maintain accurate expense reports when out of town, turning in such reports according to set deadlines along with any receipts required for the expense report or reimbursements.
- Responsible for reporting and documenting all work site and vehicle accidents.
- Responsible for maintaining company vehicles and equipment; schedule maintenance through Production Manager.
- Maintain a weekly/monthly inventory of all piling/grout materials in the warehouse and report inventory levels to Production Manager.
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply: