Foam Foundation Repair in North Carolina
Poly Slab Lifting in Raleigh, Fayetteville, Greenville, Wilmington & Eastern North Carolina
When concrete slabs start sinking and cracking, many home and business owners think the only option is to rip up and replace the concrete. Concrete replacement can be very expensive and unnecessary. Ram Jack's poly foam injection services can lift, secure, and waterproof almost any concrete structure from sidewalks to industrial complexes.
At Ram Jack Raleigh/Durham, our polyurethane foam is an engineered, structural, expanding foam that is both lightweight and durable making it suitable for a wide variety of repairs. Our structural foam can be installed quickly without noisy demolition or heavy equipment.
Typical lifting projects include
- Front Porches
- Pool Decks
- Slab on Grade Homes
- Sidewalks & Walkways
Typical Soil Stabilization/ Waterproofing projects include
- Bridge Washout
- Catch Basins & Storm Drains
- Retaining and Sea Walls
- Sink Holes
- Basement Water Intrusions
- Foundation Footers
Advantages of Poly Foam Injection:
- Strong & Lightweight – Because of its lightweight formula, Ram Jack's Polyurethane Foam adds the necessary support to a sinking slab without imposing more weight on unstable soil.
- Works Fast – The Poly Foam expands and strengthens within 15 minutes, serving as a faster, more reliable alternative to mud jacking.
- Precise – Lifting foam allows for a high level of accuracy and the ability to slowly increase the elevation of slabs.
- Noninvasive – The equipment we use for slab repairs is less bulky and does not cause more damage. The injection foam goes directly under the concrete, working quickly.
- Long Lasting – Only used underground; the foam will see a lifespan of 1,000 years.
If you notice sinking slabs, uneven concrete, uneven sidewalks, or driveways, contact Ram Jack of North Carolina today. We handle structural repairs from Greensboro to the North Carolina coast.
No more expensive concrete replacement! Lift and repair it with Ram Jack's Polyurethane Foam Injection service.
If you’re ready to get started, call (919) 373-3875 today!