PolyLevel® System For Foundation Repairs in Durham
Reliable Foundation Repairs in Fayetteville, Raleigh, & Durham
When a concrete slab starts sinking, there are usually two repair options available – replace the slab with concrete or use a method called “mudjacking,” where the sinking concrete is lifted using a mixture pumped underneath. While the latter repair method is desirable, too often the mixture used to reinforce the structure is too heavy, causing the slab to sink further down.
At Ram Jack Foundation Solutions, we use the PolyLevel® System, which consists of a specially engineered expanding foam that is both lightweight and durable for permanent solutions. Our skilled technicians work quickly and effectively to provide commercial and residential foundation repairs in Raleigh-Durham.
Advantages of PolyLevel®:
- Strong & Lightweight – Because of its lightweight formula, PolyLevel® adds the necessary support to a sinking slab without imposing more weight on the unstable soil.
- Adjustable – Our experts can customize the formula to control how much lift is provided and what your foundation needs.
- Works Fast – The PolyLevel® foam expands and strengthens within 15 minutes, serving as a faster, more reliable alternative to mudjacking.
- Noninvasive – The equipment we use for slab repairs is less bulky and does not cause more damage. The injection foam goes directly under the concrete, working quickly.
- Safe for the Environment – The material is environmentally friendly – not reacting with the soil or releasing chemicals.
When it comes to your home or business, a strong foundation is the key to protecting your property. If you notice your floors, sidewalks, or driveways start to slope, contact our dedicated foundation repair experts in Raleigh-Durham. We handle residential, commercial, and coastal repairs.
Before starting any repair projects, we carefully survey the damage and create a comprehensive solution plan, which we explain to you. This way, you can make informed decisions about your property.
If you’re ready to get started, call (919) 373-3875 today!