Long Term Foundation Repair in Ridgeland
Ram Jack offers foundation repair services that stand the test of time. Whether you own a home, a business, or both, we can solve any problems that you may be experiencing with a sinking foundation. The Ram Jack System is patented, advanced technology that delivers superior results, protecting your home against future foundation damage.
Other companies offer cheaper repairs that must be fixed several times. Ram Jack gets it right the first time, at a fair price, and offers a limited lifetime warranty to back all of our repairs. After more than 40 years in the business, we know what works. Let us put our experience to work for you today.
Why Choose Ram Jack?
- Helical Pile System. Unlike temporary fixes offered by other companies, Ram Jack uses helical pile systems for a long-term, one-time solution. Our patented system ensures maximum practical recovery.
- Warranty. All of our work is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, and registering with the National Limited Warranty Trust supported by the Ram Jack Dealers Association National Warranty Trust offers a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty. This Warranty Trust allows Ram Jack customers to have access to warranty repairs, if they should arise, regardless of the status of your installing Ram Jack dealer.
- ICC-ES Certified & ISO Compliant. Our products are ICC Evaluation Services certified, and meet or exceed all set standards for ISO Compliance. The quality of our work is indisputable.
- Engineering Excellence. Ram Jack offers superior online engineering software, Foundation Solutions ™, which allows our engineers to simulate onsite conditions and specify parameters unique to each project.
- 100% American-made steel. All of the materials that we work with are made right here in the U.S.A., so you’ll never have to question the quality of our products.
- Financing options. Ram Jack Mississippi makes it easy to improve your home’s foundation with our Ram Jack EZ Pay® financing options.
Get the peace of mind knowing you’re on solid ground for the life of your home. Request your free estimate today!