Foundation Repair in Columbus
In Columbus, MS for several reasons, the foundation of your home may be sinking over time. Whether it’s due to inadequate drainage, poor construction, or extreme fluctuations in levels of precipitation, a settling foundation is a problem that needs to be addressed. The professional foundation repair engineers at Ram Jack provide proven solutions to foundation problems for both homes and businesses in the Columbus, MS area.
Ram Jack of Mississippi offers free* foundation repair estimates. We’ll take thorough elevations of the foundation and ground that your home or business is built on, and our expert engineers will draw up a plan of action for solving the issues that you’re experiencing.
*Free estimates in the Jackson metro area.
If you notice any of these common signs of foundation settling around your home or business, your foundation may be compromised:
- Uneven or sloping floors
- Cracks in exterior brick
- Space between the wall and ceiling or floor
- Separation of windows or doors
- Cracks in drywall, molding, flooring, or foundation
What makes Ram Jack better than other foundation repair companies?
- Free* estimate: Our expert staff will take elevations of your Jackson area home and determine the best course of action for resolving your foundation issues.
- Repairs that last: Other companies make temporary repairs that often require more work to be done every few years. Ram Jack uses helical pier systems that are strong enough to last for the lifetime of your home.
- Limited lifetime warranty: All of our work is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, and registering with the Ram Jack Dealers Association National Warranty Trust. This Warranty Trust allows Ram Jack customers to have access to warranty repairs, if they should arise, regardless of the status of your installing Ram Jack dealer.
- ICC-ES Certified & ISO Compliant. Our products are ICC Evaluation Services certified, and meet or exceed all set standards for ISO Compliance. The quality of our work is indisputable.
- Engineering Excellence. Ram Jack offers superior online engineering software, Foundation Solutions ™, which allows our engineers to simulate onsite conditions and specify parameters unique to each project.
- 100% American-made steel. All of the materials that we work with are made right here in the U.S.A., so you’ll never have to question the quality of our products.
- Financing options. Ram Jack Mississippi makes it easy to improve your home’s foundation with our Ram Jack EZ Pay® financing options.
Resources for residents of Columbus, MS:
- Official Website of The City of Columbus, MS
- Visit Columbus, MS
- Columbus, Mississippi Environmental Releases/Pollution Sources
- Census Data, Statistics, Facts & Figures for Columbus
The city of Columbus, MS, which lies in Lowndes County, has a population of about 23,000 and is roughly 150 miles northeast from Jackson. Columbus was incorporated in 1821 and was previously referred to as Possum Town by the indigenous tribes of the Choctaw Nation.