Carbon Fiber Service in Columbus
Expansive clay soils can put pressure against a block or concrete foundation wall causing it to crack and bow. Damaged foundation walls can create safety concerns and negatively affect the value of a home. If you have bowed or cracking walls B-level’s team of trained and certified carbon fiber installation technicians can help.
For over 15 years, B-level has used carbon fiber as a popular alternative to steel beams for reinforcing structural walls in residential and commercial applications. Carbon fiber is an effective way to add tensile strength to a failing poured concrete, or block, foundation wall; carbon fiber is non-corrosive and three times stronger than steel.
Carbon Fiber Advantages
- Cost effective
- Non obstructive – lays flat to the wall
- Inclusion of Kevlar provides additional shear strength
- Grid is fully encapsulated in epoxy anchoring it in place
- Able to conform to bowed walls
- Can be painted for a smooth clean look
- Quick Installation
- Plumbing, Electric and other ceiling obstructions can often times be avoided
- Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
For more information about B-level’s professional carbon fiber services in Columbus, or to schedule a free estimate, call us today.