South Carolina Foundation Repair Services
Foundation Repair specialist in Columbia, Charleston, Savannah, GA and more.
Ram Jack South Carolina provides foundation repair services to the entire state of South Carolina, including Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, Augusta, GA, Savannah GA and surrounding areas. Our highly trained professionals are able to identify any potential foundation issues and provide affordable, permanent solutions. We understand that a strong foundation is vital for a stable home. That is why we work quickly and efficiently to get the job done right the first time.
Your property's foundation distributes the weight of the house or building to the soil below to prevent settlement, which occurs with shifting and changing soil. Settlement can lead to permanent foundation issues that can jeopardize the integrity of the structure.
Unsure if you have foundation problems? Look for these signs:
- Cracks in the bricks, wallboard, or sheetrock
- Doors or windows won’t open or close
- Sloping floors or ceilings
- Misaligned windows or doors
- Bowing or bulging basement walls
If you see these signs around your residential or commercial property, it is important you contact our foundation repair experts in South Carolina!
What Causes Problems For the Foundation?
To ensure lasting stability and strength, your foundation must be properly installed and reinforced with the right materials. However, external forces and improper installation can harm the foundation.
Common Causes Include:
- Poor Soil Conditions – When poor quality soil is used under the foundation, it can lead to future problems by contracting or expanding, causing the property to shift and destabilize.
- Inferior Foundation Construction – When the steel and concrete are improperly installed, they leave room for future foundation problems.
- Drainage – Poorly designed or malfunctioning drain systems can lead to excess moisture that can corrode the foundation and cause the soil to deteriorate.
- Poor Ground Preparation – Properly preparing the ground before installing a building’s foundation is key for stability and strength. Poor prep leads to problems.
Don’t allow poor soil conditions and uneven settlement to jeopardize the integrity of your home or business. Ram Jack South Carolina will install our patented foundation repair system to prevent future settlement permanently. Rely on the experts. Rely on Ram Jack.
For professional foundation repairs in South Carolina, reach Ram Jack at (803) 398-5208.