Crawl Space Waterproofing Services in Chicago
Learn About How Crawl Space Waterproofing Can Protect Your Home
Is your crawl space getting ruined by water, dampness, or moisture? Do you smell musty odors coming from your crawl space? Are there ugly, nasty bugs and creepy crawlies bothering you? Do the floor boards feel spongy? Are your heating and cooling bills too high? Then we have the answer for you: Safeguard Waterproofing! We perform the crucial crawl space waterproofing Chicago homes need to stay dry and safe! If your home has a basement, we also provide basement waterproofing services.
Are you looking for a comprehensive solution for crawl space waterproofing in Chicago? Call Safeguard Waterproofing - Ram Jack Illinois today at (888) 330-2597 or contact us online to learn more about the Clean Shield Crawl Space Encapsulation System!
Clean Shield Crawl Space Encapsulation System has a Lifetime Transferable Warranty!
Clean Shield crawl space liner is 90 mil thick with fiber reinforcement. It has a triple-ply extrusion-coated virgin polyethylene membrane. The system is designed to yield the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any product of its kind!
- We remove all organic material from your crawl space.
- We install our base floor membrane called Mari-Drain, a dimpled planton material which also aids in directing any water to the sump pumps.
- We install our 2nd floor membrane called thermo insulating blanket. This is a state of the art insulator/waterproofing blanket. It helps control the transmission of moisture and moisture vapors. This can make your crawlspace feel warmer.
- We install our 3rd floor membrane, the clean shield crawl space liner. This is mechanically fastened to the footing.
- We install the thermo insulating blanket. It is mechanically fastened to the crawl space foundation walls. We stop just below the sill plate to allow for periodic inspection.
- We permanently seal any air vents.
The result is crawl space that's encapsulated from the environment. This adds valuable dry usable space to your home.
Some important facts you should know:
- Your crawlspace should be sealed from the outside with no open vents or pipes to allow cold air to infiltrate your crawlspace. Remember hot air raises, cold air sinks.
- Your drainage pipe should always be rigid PVC not flexible aba tile which cannot be maintained should the need arise.
- Your warranty should be lifetime! That’s right, lifetime! Not 5 years or 10 years or 25 years but lifetime transferable. That’s why Safeguard offers a lifetime transferable warranty!
Contact Safeguard Waterproofing - Ram Jack Illinois today to schedule an appointment!