Foundation Repair in Decatur, Alabama
Honest, American-Made Solutions for Homes & Businesses
When it comes to foundation repairs for your home or business, there is no team you should turn to more than Alabama Ram Jack. We are a foundation repair company in Decatur, Alabama and we are committed to the safety and security of your property. A healthy foundation is crucial to the stability of your home or business and the wellbeing of everyone in it. We offer trained, experienced engineers who will assess your property and provide a customized foundation repair solution that will put your worries at ease.
Our Decatur foundation repair team wants to minimize the disruption to your life as best we can. We will get the job done right the first time so that you won’t have to worry about calling us again for the same problem. We create ICC-ES Certified solutions that are designed to last.
To schedule your foundation service, reach out to Alabama Ram Jack today at (205) 509-3119.
Residential & Commercial Services
Alabama Ram Jack assists both home and business owners with their foundation problems. Some of our most common residential services include:
- Foundation repairs
- Basement and wall solutions
- Crawlspace services
For commercial properties, we offer foundation products, engineer resources, and expert solutions for new construction, sea walls, and more.
Common Causes of Foundation Damage
You probably don’t think much about the foundation of your property. It’s out of sight and therefore usually out of mind. Though it’s certainly strong and durable, it’s still susceptible to problems every now and again. And when problems do arise, it’s very important that you take them seriously and seek immediate assistance.
Common causes of foundation damage include:
- Poorly installed gutters – Your home’s gutters are responsible for directing rainwater away from your property, and specifically, your foundation. If they aren’t maintained, water can drain down the side of your home and pool along the foundation.
- Plumbing leaks – Plumbing problems inside your home can cause major damage to your foundation if they aren’t quickly addressed. Leaking pipes or slab leaks are a common cause of foundation damage.
- Poor drainage – If you don’t have proper drainage around your property, water will pool around the foundation and eventually be absorbed.
- Improper soil grading – If your property is not graded properly and the ground slopes toward your foundation, the soil will become saturated and then expand and contract.
- Shifting soil – Sometimes the soil under a foundation shifts and leads to damage to your foundation.
Alabama Ram Jack is prepared to not only fix your foundation but to provide solutions for the above causes to help prevent future problems.
Signs of Foundation Damage
There are several signs you can be on the lookout for that will indicate your foundation requires attention from our professional team. You may not spend much time looking around your home for these signs, but we do recommend that you take some time to inspect your walls and other areas of your property to help you determine if a problem might exist.
Some common signs of foundation problems include:
- Gaps in between walls and windows or door frames caused by foundational shifts
- Cracks in your walls
- Jamming or stuck doors or windows
- A leaning or tipping chimney
If you have noticed any of these signs, or suspect a foundation problem for another reason, please don’t wait to reach out to our Decatur foundation repair team. Even small cracks or minor problems can be a sign of much bigger issues.
Locally Owned, Nationally Respected
Alabama Ram Jack is proud to be locally owned and operated and backed by a national franchise brand with over four decades of experience. Our customers trust us with their homes and businesses because they know we offer lasting foundation solutions and always exceed customer expectations. Our technicians are experienced and honest, we use advanced equipment and American made products, and we back our services with various warranties.
Our foundation repair solutions include:
When it comes to the safety of you, your family, or your customers, turn to our foundation experts in Decatur, Alabama to provide the peace of mind you deserve.
Contact us today to learn more about our Alabama foundation repair services – (205) 509-3119.