Current Available Positions
Warehouse Associate - San Antonio, TX
The warehouse associate is responsible for helping ensure that all warehouse operations are fully functional. Duties include, but are not limited to, stocking incoming materials, filling orders, loading and unloading crew trucks and trailers, and assisting in inventory control. This person must be a team player willing to work pat-time in the afternoon. Welding experience is a plus.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Load all crew trucks
- Unload any returning materials and debris.
- Fuel truck, check oil and tires, etc. to ensure its readiness for the next day.
- Complete Return Sheet and add it to the job folder along with completing the Pick Sheet to load out the following day’s materials and consumables needed.
- Truck is parked with job folder left ready to go for the Crew Chief.
- Input daily inventory on Liveboard system for inventory control
- Organization of the shop
- Operate a Forklift
- Previous warehouse experience plus
- Team player
- Problem solver
Foundation Repair Crew Hand - San Antonio, TX
Being a Crew Hand requires you to be willing to work outdoors, endure physical labor, have good customer service skills, and safely lead a work crew in foundation repair. Previous experience in construction, remodeling, foundation repair, or new construction is a bonus.
Supervision Received and Exercised:
As Crew Hand, you will be supervised by the Field Superintendent, and there will not be any supervision exercised.
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piles on both residential and commercial jobs
- Drive work truck
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Reliable transportation to get to the office/shop every day
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief/Field Supervisor for the right candidate
- Two years in the foundation/construction field is preferable, but will consider hands-on experience in other related fields
- Must be able to operate machinery, like a mini excavator
- Full-Time Employment
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Job Requirements:
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License