Current Available Positions
Basic Function: The controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- 1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- 2. Manage outsourced functions
- 3. Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- 1. Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- 2. Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- 3. Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- 4. Process payroll in a timely manner
- 5. Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- 6. Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- 7. Maintain the chart of accounts
- 8. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- 9. Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- 1. Issue timely and complete financial statements
- 2. Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- 3. Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- 4. Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- 5. Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- 6. Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- 7. Provide for a system of management cost reports
- 8. Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- 1. Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- 2. Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
Desired Qualifications: The controller candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience.
Supervises: All accounting staff
Manufacturing Plant Positions - Ada, OK
We are currently taking applications for the following positions in our manufacturing plant. Company offers full range of benefits including: Medical, dental/vision, disability, life & 401k. Qualified applicants should apply in person at Ram Jack Manufacturing | 13655 CR 1570 | Ada, OK 74820
Maintenance Personnel: Dependable and willing to work odd hours, must own tools of the trade, proficient in working on all types of Manufacturing Equipment, well-organized with problem solving, electrical and mechanical, previous maintenance experience required.
Welders: Dependable and willing to work different shifts, willing to work in high-production environment, previous welding experience required.
Content Marketing Coordinator
This position is located in Ada, Oklahoma.
Candidates must supply a cover letter and resume to be considered for the position. Portfolio for marketing/writing projects a plus. Position open until filled.
Under the guidance of the Web Marketing Director, works alongside marketing team members to develop written content for both internal and external audiences.
- Manage projects surrounding both print and online content, such as blogs, e-newsletters, internal website
- Assist in design of a drip marketing campaign that is scalable to various Ram Jack franchise companies
- Brainstorm with marketing and other corporate team members to develop new initiatives to support corporate key results goals
- Write educational and marketing content for corporate and franchise online properties, including website, blog, social media, newsletters
- Write in various tones of voice to achieve goals for varying types of projects
- Produce monthly internal newsletter to all franchisees and their employees-both digital and print
- Create quarterly newsletters for various professional groups
- Author professional case studies in collaboration with graphic designer
- Develop scripts and storyboards for professional video development to be published across various Ram Jack online properties
Customer Relationship Management:
- Internal: Develop and maintain positive relationships with franchise owners and employees
- External: Coordinate national online reviews program for residential customers
- Preserve brand integrity by following Ram Jack brand guidelines
- Ensure all content conveys Ram Jack’s online communication goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong communication skills are required for this position-written and spoken
- Mastery of grammar required
- Must be able to establish and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop, Illulstrator and Premiere Pro a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills including building and maintaining relationships with various levels of franchise and corporate staff
- Problem-solving capabilities as part of a team environment
- Friendly, outgoing attitude
At least one (1) year of writing in a professional setting. Experience managing multiple writing assignments simultaneously. Experience editing video for web and social media use and social media management experience a plus.
Associate’s degree or higher. If mastery of grammar and writing can be demonstrated, five (5) years of experience in professional setting will be considered.
This position is to be located in Ada, Oklahoma. Friendly office environment. As with any customer service center, office will at times be bustling, active, noisy.
Ram Jack’s corporate marketing department functions as a collaborative team, with each member ultimately responsible for his/her projects.
Ram Jack is committed to providing excellent customer service to our franchises/ dealerships. To that end, the candidate for this position will take part in a 90-day training and probation period.
WAGES AND BENEFITS
Wages commensurate with experience. Benefits available after probation period.